Sunday 29 November 2015

Fraudsters dupe a commercial sex worker off N750,000

A commercial sex worker falls victim to fraudsters in Asaba, Delta state.
The victim was duped by two fraudsters after she was approached for an all-night service for N8,000.


According to source, the victim Njideka Joseph, a native of Nkpor in Anambra State but resident in Cable Point Quarters in Asaba fell into the hands of two fraudsters after she was approached for an all-night service for N8,000.

Reverse was the case for Njideka, she reportedly claim she was duped of the sum of N750,000 by a client she thought was going to help her start a business but turned out to be a fraudster.
According to the victim.

“I saw the two men who came in a coloured taxi car claiming they are business men from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, they approached me for all night show and I told them I cannot carry two persons but one. In the night, one of them whom I agreed to sleep with, paid me N8,000 and while we were discussing, he introduced some business to me which I showed interest in.

“The amount he talked about the business was N1 million naira and all I had in my room that I was taking to the bank next Wednesday was N750,000. I parted with the money and collected his GSM numbers including a note where he wrote his addresses.

“But two days later, I called the lines, they were not going and I reported the case to the police at the ‘A’ Division police station in Asaba.”

Investigations are still ongoing to find the suspects and bring them to book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wait for your comment to be approved.